Operational Risk Manager (CISO)
Information Technology (IT), Risk
Job Reference #
Are you a shrewd evaluator of risk? Do you know how to make the right call in challenging situations? Do you have experience with cyber and information security controls? We're looking for someone like that who can:
- evaluate risk relating to cyber and information security, including the appropriateness of controls, limit thresholds, processes and procedures, evolution of the Cyber and Information Security framework, and the associated programs
- coordinate and present at supervisory and governance forums/committees
- support the Chief Information Security Office, working closely with diverse parties including colleagues in Group Technology, Divisional Information Security Offices, and other stakeholders.
- assist in the investigation and response to internal reviews, audit and regulatory inquiries and exams
You'll be a member of the Cyber and Information Security Governance and Risk team within the Chief Information Security Office (CISO) and will interface with various stakeholders, including Group Technology, Divisional Information Security Offices, and control functions. You will provide cyber and information security (CIS) subject matter expertise and risk oversight, focused on enhancement to continuously improve the oversight to execution controls framework and other CIS risks for 1st and 2nd line functions.
- a hands-on work attitude and approach in tackling problems.
- 3+ years in cyber and information security related jobs. Risk, audit or compliance background would be an asset.
- familiarity with cyber and information security concepts and risks.
- prior experience on regulatory/control-driven remediation programs.
- data analytics and experience in working with datasets.
- the ability to prioritize and work effectively in a changing environment and to proactively anticipate, identify, prevent and resolve problems.
- reliable when working independently, with sound judgment for when to escalate issues.
- able to apply a technical understanding to data in order solve for complex problems.
- quickly adaptable to changing situations, technology and business needs.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."