State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Senior Financial Analyst in BU Reporting, Officer/Senior Associate
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-616923
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
Financial Analyst - BU reporting support will be the business partner to the BU Heads as well as provide direct support to the Lead Financial Officer. The position is responsible for monthly and quarterly financial performance review including return metrics and detailed sequential and year over year analysis. The role will leverage the Finance Insight Center for performance review analysis and support relating to direct and indirect revenue and expense. The role will be expected to present information to appropriate levels of management in a clear and concise manner.
- Strategic analysis and decision support to the business/functional heads;
- Leverage the Insight Centers for planning, forecasting and analysis including advising and consulting to the business heads or functional heads;
- Forecasting and rest of year risks and opportunities with potential levers, including providing insight to forecast and future performance;
- Prepare routine performance reviews and other ad hoc requests for the Management Committee member, MC-1 business partner and LFO;
- Point of contact for any financial analytics or analysis required by the respective line of business or corporate function head;
- Oversee the preparation of analysis, commentary and presentation material for financial reviews with senior management;
- Support and advise the strategic planning process in conjunction with the business or functional head;
- Maintain relationships and oversight of geographically dispersed finance support teams (i.e. Insight Center, International finance and accounting teams) to ensure quality deliverables and proper information flow;
- Lead special projects;
- At least 5 years of experience within Financial Planning & Analysis;
- Financial Services experience preferred but not required; MBA or secondary education preferred but not required;
- Strong technical skills including MS Office (Excel, Access, PowerPoint) skills, data visualization, VBA experience desired;
- Experience in designing, implementing, producing dashboards, database maintenance;
- Preferred, knowledge of Essbase, Smartview, Oracle, Tableau systems a plus;
- Detail oriented and well organized with strong interpersonal skills and ability to prioritize work;
- Ability to interact and manage expectations from Senior Management;
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision;
- Have solid problem solving skills as well as written and verbal communication skills;
- Must be able to easily shift between individual and team oriented deliverable and groups, be a strong team player and have a client focused approach;
- Ability to work under pressure and overcome challenges from a constantly shifting delivery landscape;
- Promotes cooperation and commitment within a team to achieve goals and deliverables;
- Takes personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work, and achieves results with little oversight.
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway.
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.