State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Events Administrator, Senior Associate
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-622126
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
The Events Administrator will support the EMEA Events & Sponsorship team. State Street Global Marketing team focuses on executing communication and marketing activities and campaigns to drive the business strategy and growth, to raise brand awareness and increase engagement with stakeholders and clients.
- Coordinate the due diligence for events obtaining ethics, compliance, and legal approvals for all events
- Handle the creation, review, approvals and distribution of event invitations and RSVP management, tracking and reporting
- Manage event contract review and approvals with State Street legal team and third parties
- Provide budgeting support, including tracking spend, accruals and invoice management and liaising with in-house finance teams as well as internal stakeholders to ensure that spend is being managed efficiently and accurately
- Manage the EMEA marketing materials inventory including tracking, distributing and re-ordering campaign materials such as banners, brochures, exhibition stands etc.
- Conduct venue searches and prepare venue proposals for business review
- Support reporting activities including internal and external event feedback, internal and external event attendance, aligning presentations with brand guidelines and competitor analysis
- Manage the online merchandise store, inventory of stock and maintaining relationships with suppliers and the business
- Provide administrative support, including scheduling team and stakeholder meetings (face-to-face, conference call and video conference formats) and drafting and distributing meeting agendas and minutes
Essential Skills/Knowledge Requirements
- Experienced Cvent user is essential
- Intermediate level HTML coding is desirable
- Intermediate level knowledge of Salesforce is essential
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and general computer proficiency
- Strong project and time management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and adapt to change
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to interface with colleagues from all disciplines, backgrounds and cultures, in order to be a collaborative team player
- Must be enthusiastic and willing to learn new things and be focused on executing efficiently and accurately
- Must be a highly motivated and energetic self-starter who is able to work well in a fast-paced, deadline-driven work environment—both independently and as a dedicated team member
Education and Experience
- University degree in a marketing or communications-related discipline will be positively considered (but not essential)
- Minimum 1 – 2 years event management experience
- Minimum three years’ experience in a corporate environment preferable
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway.
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.