State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-622658
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
Primary Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
- Provide established admin support such as dairy management, call set up and agendas for the dedicated MD team within the company
- Participate in the MD team meetings / supporting minutes taking / action tracking
- Support clients visits by organizing logistics and agendas in line with the expectations
- Submit and reconcile expense reports for the MD team
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Provide general support to visitors
- Provide information by answering questions and requests
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Book conference calls, rooms, taxis, couriers, hotels etc.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience
- Liaise with internal staff at all levels
- Providing coverage for other Assistants during holiday period
Minimum Job Specification
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Previous experience will be welcomed
- Fluent in English in speaking, writing and reading
- Confident character with a positive attitude is a must
- Ability to prioritize work
- Self-starter and ability to create and expand the scope of tasks around the role
- Stress resilient
- Attention to details and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills, with an ability to self-manage and self-motivate as required.
- Confidence and strong sense of ownership
- Comfortable in working independently
- Ability to be one step ahead
- Information gathering and information monitoring skills
- Strong time management skills in line with the high paced environment
- Ability to think outside the box
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Judgment and independent decision-making ability
- Attention to details and accuracy
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.