Senior Associate 2 in Audit
Heavy experienced senior to provide strategic support to two large investments of US companies in Warsaw. This is an exciting opportunity to work on clients in a rapidly growing practice based in the capital city of Poland, in the heart of Europe. Both clients have made extensive investments through M&A activities, and have large shared service centers that are serving multiple key markets globally out of Warsaw. In both cases, you will be part of a global group team audits and multiple, international audits for statutory purposes. We use the latest in PwC technology to coordinate our work across the world for these audits and have extensive interactions on a daily basis with international colleagues and clients. These are both PCAOB audit clients therefore applicants must have experience in PCAOB engagements.
As a Senior Associate 2, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Pursue opportunities to develop existing and new skills outside of your comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent effective team working, even during times of change and uncertainty.
- Must have PCAOB audit experience, both clients are PCAOB based audits
- Coach others and encourage them to take ownership of their development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet the firm's/client’s expectations.
- Develop a perspective on key global trends, including globalisation, and how they impact the firm and our clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties
- Focus on building trusted relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Education: Bachelor's or Masters Degree
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Accounting
Certifications; US CPA
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified): English fluency
Travel Requirements: Some travel might occur
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship? Yes
Government Clearance Required? No
Job Posting End Date: Open
Experience: at least 3+ years of experience in Senior role