Through our market leadership positions in Sports Medicine, Trauma, Orthopaedic Reconstruction and Advanced Wound Management, our 16,000 employees continue to improve outcomes and expand access, constantly striving to create value for healthcare professionals, patients, payers and shareholders.
As a key player of the finance operations role in Smith & Nephew Global Business Services (GBS) you will be responsible for the delivery of effective and efficient finance transactional processes. Follow the designed control metrics from a GBS centre as described in the S&N Finance Order to Cash taxonomy in line with the Group Finance Manual requirements. Delivers the service to meet SLAs and KPIs and to ensure positive Voice of Customer feedback.
- Contact customers to collect outstanding debt.
- Coordinate customer’s queries with the relevant departments for dispute resolutions.
- Manager customer administration needs to help them pay the invoices (send account statement, dunning letter, provide invoice copy when required).
- Manage multiple customer accounts for delinquency and debt collection efforts.
- Report current stats and flag any potential risks to Credit Controller.
- Maintain customer credit limit.
- Perform blocked order release related activities.
- Proactively build Customer relationship, continually seek out ways to improve customer satisfaction, communication & query resolution.
- Ensure compliance with collections policies and procedures.
- Perform quality checks.
- Support Team Leader in running repots, training new joiners, updating operational documents.
- Implement process improvements.
ideal canidate profile
- Degree level qualification
- B2 English language level
- C1 Spanish and Portuguese
- At least 3 years collections experience in an international environment (cash operations, credit knowledge can be an asset)
- Sound overview of end to end O2C operational and financial controls, business processes and reporting
- Excellent communication skills and ability to maintain good relationships both internally and externally
- Should demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to interact professionally with internal and external customers, with great customer service
- Proven record of process improvements
- Experience in Customer Service field
- Experience of SAP
at Smith & Nephew we offer
care | multisport
card | life
sharesave plan |
meals and fruits |
growth in the life
zones in the