For our Client international company, a global leader in the Oil & Gas Sector we are looking for Debt Collection Analyst with French to its office in Cracow.
- responsible for performing debt collection & cash allocation activities,
- responsible for ensuring that customer debts are collected in line with contracted payment terms and in accordance with Downstream Credit Manual,
- adhere to the escalation process in carrying out the debt collection activities,
- responsible for managing release of credit blocked orders,
- maintain and foster good working relationships with Sales, the business and with relevant FO business partners,
- perform dispute initiation and monitoring of resolution in accordance with the defined SLA,
- handle customer queries as well as that of the Customer Service Center,
- coordinate with Sales and the business account reviews on an assigned portfolio,
- investigate payment discrepancy reason if the customer fails to provide it in their remittance data,
- negotiate and recommend refinancing of overdue debts,
- recommend for credit line increase/decrease/revocation.
- fluency in French,
- communicative English,
- experience in Credit Management (Credit Control or Collection) will be an advantage,
- Shared Service Center or Global Business Services experience will be an advantage,
- ERP experience (e.g. SAP knowledge) will be an advantage,
- excel - intermediate,
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills,
- analytic skills,
- team working skills.
- meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader,
- good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms,
- attractive salary package and yearly bonuses,
- complex medical care and individual life insurance,
- sport programs and facilities e.g. Multisport Card, vouchers for free time activities,
- additional funds for training and certifications,
- bonus for referring your friend to work.