One of the reasons for ABB’s success is our rigorous and forward-thinking Finance function. With more than 3,600 people in over 100 countries, the integrated Finance organization delivers the insights we need to make successful, long-term business decisions.
You will be a vital member of the finance team within the Global Business Services (GBS) organization, in largest center located in Krakow. You will provide key support to the business, ensuring the accurate tracking and processing of all transactions. To strengthen our Finance team, we are looking for an Finance Tax Specialist with analytical skills and communicative English. Seize this unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping our new GBS center and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
- Operational tasks: migration of Direct Tax processes , income tax (CIT) and withholding tax (WHT) transactional compliance and reporting; prepare tax returns filling in various jurisdictions on a timely manner; research and correct process errors that caused incorrect tax filings; support in tax audits and ad hoc matters, support automation and improvements of accounting / booking processes from perspective of tax requirements, tax account reconciliation
- Continuous improvement: you assist in developing and implementing processes and procedures
- Stakeholder management: you support the management with financial aspects of project funding and risk assessment
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Tax area (Indirect and/or Direct taxes), preparing international tax declarations
- Knowledge of European tax law (direct and/ or indirect tax)
- Knowledge of accounting standards
- Practical knowledge of ERP system (SAP, Oracle)
- Good user knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel skills (functions, pivot table)
- Advanced language skills (proficient in business English, yet another language: Italian, Spanish, French, Finnish, German, Swedish, Norwegian)
- Very good organization and coordination skills
- Ability to work in team with deadlines and stress situations
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.