PwC is a powerful network of over 250.000 people across 158 countries. All committed to deliver quality in Assurance, Tax, Advisory & Technology services. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.
Currently we are looking for an Incident Response Senior Associate to join our team based in Warsaw.
Incident Response Senior Associate
This role will take the lead for handling all major security incidents within the respective time zones and extend in due course of the IS transformation to handle all security incidents. The role will support the follow-the-sun principle of incident handling. The role will support the Security Incident Service Manager in the delivery of the Security Incident Service to the businesses stakeholders.
- Responsible for handling Security Incidents as allocated by the Security Incident Service Manager
- Work with the local countries, businesses and regions to identify key resources that can assist in the security incident process and incident handling
- Supporting the implementation of the global project initiatives driven by the Group InfoSec as part of the country Step-Up program
- Managing external parties supporting in Incident Response
- Support the InfoSec resources within the Time Zone with the InfoSec Security Operations
- Graduate with IT focus or equivalent practical experience
- Skills in change management, a proven track record in good communications and personnel management
- Good English language skills (spoken and written)
- Ability to work under high pressure/stress-resistant
- Broad IS Technology knowledge
- Knowledge of current threat & attack vectors
- Experience in Antivirus Technology and AV Management consoles
- Experience in log analysis of firewalls, proxy servers, operating systems, databases
- In-depth knowledge of servers / clients / mobile devices / appliances / OSs / common applications, databases / middleware
- Willingness to travel within time zone and to be available beyond traditional work hours
What we offer?
- Participation in international projects;
- Development of technical skills through working with SMEs from different industries
- Development of expert knowledge through participation in training solution producers, events and industry conferences;
- Ability to develop skills in the field of Incident Response, analysis of malware - work in a dedicated lab environment;
- Clear career development path;
- Private medical care for employees and their families;
- A rich package of social benefits (including Multisport card);
- Convenient location in Warsaw city centre.