IT Security Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Your security-driven mind is looking for possible threats everywhere? You find no rest until you understand the security implications of software and hardware? You are creative, and love bringing your ideas to paper and bytes? Then we have a satisfying job for you:
– Become part of the Data Protection family and contribute to securing our most valuable assets
– Guarantee a secure infrastructure environment as well as production stability and performance
– Create new and improve existing system designs and implementation at various levels of detail
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams to work towards global IT solutions.
Security is a global organization within Group Technology Infrastructure and Security Engineering. Our services focus on access management for applications and infrastructure, identity management for users, directories, detecting/preventing measures for cyber threats, and exchanging/storing data securely. We provide consolidated and reliable security services that implement secure design principles, and create best-fit solutions. Our team is global, diverse and collaborative as we work across organizations to keep our technology, applications and the businesses secure.
You’ll be working in the Data Protection Engineering team in Wroclaw. Our role is to design, engineer, deploy and maintain global solutions for Secure Key Management within UBS. We help by consulting on Encryption topics, constantly challenging the status quo and providing a secure environment for our business divisions
– Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
– Extensive experience with various infrastructure components, such as operating systems, databases and actively worked on those within last 6 months
– Scripting and programming skills on Linux and Windows platforms, such as Bash, PowerShell and Python, Java or C
– A solid understanding of cryptography and security standards, such as PKI, X.509, TLS
– Experience with system design and architecture concepts and proficiency in system delivery and integrations
– Creative about solutions proposals finding the right balance between Commercial of the Shelf and home-grown solutions
– Keen on working in a global team and thrive delivering sustainable solutions as part of a successful team
– Fluent in English.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
IT Security Engineer | UBS
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."