State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Beneficial Shareholder Reporting Senior Specialist, Senior Associate
Location: Gdańsk, pomorskie
JOB ID: R-624481
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
Act as a point of contact with our clients, sub-custodians and internal departments for market activities and inquiries, including beneficial shareholder data reporting. Take any necessary actions needed to keep our clients funds compliant, in particular: administer the receipt, validation and fulfillment of security issuer requests for beneficial shareholder data where required by law or statute.
Ensure prompt responses and processing on all email inquiries and phone inquiries. Follow up on exception situations and facilitate timely problem resolution to mitigate risk to the corporation and deliver excellent service to clients. Works with senior management keeping them informed of new developments, service issues, new business opportunities and department volumes and reporting.
- Deliver highly valued services to clients to ensure quality services are consistently delivered and clients are offered State Street’s full range of services as their needs and our services evolve.
- Manage daily calls and emails for various inquiries, change requests, etc. from clients and Staff.
- Ensure superior client satisfaction by acting as an advocate for clients and ensuring client issues are satisfactorily resolved. Proactive identification of client needs and potential internal issues impacting client satisfaction.
- Report to client periodically (monthly, quarterly, annually) with reporting format defined by the client.
- Display and provide expertise in Beneficial Shareholder Reporting area.
- Manage internal and client expectations.
- Attend knowledge and training sessions for reporting requirements as they evolve.
- Administer a considerable volume of beneficial shareholder requests by security issuers or their agents.
- Analyze the requests for validity based on a legal summary of disclosure requirements.
- Review all output for completeness and accuracy.
- Regularly and effectively communicate statuses to issuers and their agents.
- Provide periodic metrics of productivity.
- Monitor Global Market Bulletins and notify client of any new requirements.
- Promote and complete all activities in line with internal standards (SOPS, Job Aids etc.).
Shared Team Responsibilities:
- Work in conjunction with staff as well as other business units, shared services/COEs, outsource partners, external clients as needed to resolve issues/discrepancies and ensure client satisfaction through seamless processing, accuracy, and adherence to all SLAs/internal standards/guidelines.
- Liaise with COE's, shared service teams and other business units as required to escalate and resolve client's service/ operational issue.
- Internally focused and held accountable for making sure that functions and tasks are performed accurately and in accordance with defined time frames and client requirements.
- Typically has daily contact with Sub-custodians, Client Service, Client Management, COEs and BU Shared Service teams. Consults with manager where clarification or exception to policy may be required.
Experience / Qualification / Key Skills / Attributes:
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 3+ years of related experience in a financial services role.
- Minimal level of legal experience is preferred.
- Working knowledge of various Microsoft applications including but not limited to Word and Excel.
- Very strong critical thinking and decision making skills.
- Strategic and analytical skills to develop effective client engagements.
- Fluent English skills both spoken and written.
- Administrative and organizational skills to effectively manage operational requests and issues.
- Accuracy and detail-orientated.
- Ability to work under pressure/deadlines driven environment.
- Employee savings plan.
- Premium life insurance package.
- VIP medical package.
- Home Office possibilities.
- International operating environment.
- Language classes.
- Soft skills trainings.
- Technical workshops.
- Technical or leadership career pathway.
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.