Our Client is well recognized consulting company working in a boutique style with local and international Clients. Our Client is a passionate firm who enjoys what it do and cares about diversity. The companys main specialty is Finance, but can cover all type of projects thanks to the most experienced senior management on the market.
What's on Offer
Rewards are more than just cash incentives. But our competitive basic salaries, uncapped personal and team-based bonuses and additional incentives are a great start. Combined with yearly trips abroad for high achievers our Client offers the best rewards in the industry. In addition the company never forgets the importance of health and wellbeing. That´s why the Client supports maternity, paternity and sabbatical leaves, corporate deals with select fitness clubs, private health insurance, etc.
The position requires many different skills as well as will develop them further.
- Building excellent relationships with Clients and 3rd parties,
- Assessing and responding to the needs of each and every client in order to provide outstanding and timely service
- Managing the whole project from sourcing up to pitching the Clients and delivering the service
- Managing and prioritizing a heavy workload.
The Successful Applicant
- Ability and courage to deliver project work and contact Directors, senior manager level
- Communication skills, ease in formulating conclusions, feedbacks, requests
- Fluent english
- Master degree, especially in Faculty of Finance
- Ability to adapt, learn and work both with the team and independently
- Experience in Finance, Customer Service, Private Banking, Consulting will be a huge asset