. Supporting the team in smooth migration of the corporate tax deliverables.
• Ensuring timely and accurate submission of monthly, quarterly and annual tax provisions
• Ensuring timely and accurate submission of tax returns.
• Ensuring timely preparation and filing of statutory accounts
• Co-ordination/ support for tax assessments
• Co-ordination/ support for resolving all tax audit queries
• Working closely with other data feeder teams within Finance Operations (Manage Close, AR, AP, Treasury, Legal, Real Estate etc)
- At least > 3 year’s broad international or specific country-related professional work experience in area of direct tax and / or accountancy.
- Recognized professional qualification in areas of tax / accountancy will be an asset.
- Work experience on migrated tax / finance activity in multinational companies or professional firms would be plus.
- Bachelors / Masters in Finance degree with broad professional experience in tax / finance activity in multinational companies or professional firms.
- Working knowledge of world-class ERP systems and excellent MS Office skills required.
- Good understanding of Control Frameworks, controls in a tax environment and tax accounting under GAAP and/or IFRS (in particular IAS 12).
- Effective influencing skills and communicator of complex tax compliance issues; both written and oral.
- CI mindset illustrated with practical implementations to the tax / accounting process.
- Fluent English is a must.
Number of Vacancies: 2
Benefits of working at Shell:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects