What's on Offer
- Opportunity to shape a new role,
- Group insurance,
- Private health care,
- Sodexo card,
- Flexible working hours,
- Fresh fruits in the office,
- Company parties.
- Planning, conducting, coordinating primarily financial audits in order to identify, monitor and mitigate risk, evaluate compliance with policies and procedures,
- Providing assurance that Company assets are properly safeguarded and areas for improvement are identified,
- Examining and reporting on the effectiveness and efficiency of risk management and the internal control and management control systems and procedures,
- Participating in the development of a risk-based approach to Internal Audit,
- Facilitating the sharing of best practice across the team,
- Worldwide travel up to 50%.
The Successful Applicant
- Professional experience in financial audit, min. 3 years,
- Accounting and/or audit qualifications give a competitive advantage,
- Excellent English language command,
- Intellectually bright, with the presence and charisma to operate / work with senior / board level executives,
- A proactive, energetic and pragmatic leader with strong people skills.