State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Workforce Analytics Consultant, Senior Associate
Location: Gdańsk, pomorskie
JOB ID: R-626089
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
Grow your career at State Street
We are looking for a self-motivated, energetic Data Scientist to join our Global Human Resources (GHR) Analytics team. You will help us discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data and help us discover insights and trends. Your primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analyses to ensure that timely, accurate and insightful information around workforce planning is available to company decision makers. Ideally, you will have strong business acumen, passion to learn and improve and will be intellectually curious. You will be expected to be an active participant in the team, consistently engaged and contributing ideas and insights that will benefit our clients and help building a strong analytics function within the team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Driving the GHR Workforce Analytics strategy for State Street in partnership with the Workforce Planning & Analytics Global Leader;
- Managing team responsible for developing/enhancing analytics;
- Participating in development of data architecture efforts to ensure it properly supports providing analytics;
- Providing strategic and tactical direction for trends/metrics/analytics;
- Partnering with IT resources to implement and maintain distribution of trends/metrics/analytics;
- Keeping informed on new and emerging data mining techniques;
- Preparing analysis data sets and cleaning source data, combining multiple data sources for use in analysis;
- Preparing analytics results to be communicated across the organization in a way that informs and drives the organization to action;
- Utilizing analytical and visualization software such as SAS, R, Matlab, Tableau;
- Providing consultation, develop research/ project plan, analyses, data interpretation, and presentation; manage all phases of reporting projects;
- Developing material for and train HR professionals in evidence-based HR;
- Unpacking data to unlock previously unknown trends/metrics/analytics;
- Developing and supporting reporting for trends/metrics/analytics;
- Providing comparative and dependent insights into specific business unit analytics;
- Keeping informed on new and emerging analytics techniques.
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- At least 5 years of applied analytics, quantitative project work, or analytics consulting experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Finance, Computer Science, or Information Management is required, Master’s degree will be a plus;
- Previous experience with client facing role;
- Knowledge of R or Tableau is a must;
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and experience with visualization tools and statistical packages (SAS, R, Matlab) and/or SQL; strong in Power Point;
- Fluent English language skills;
- Intellectual curiosity and strong desire to learn;
- Strong business acumen with excellent problem-solving capabilities and superior analytical skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate analytics insights to a non-technical audience;
- Demonstrated understanding of project management fundamentals based on previous project work;
- Ability to manage ambiguity; thrives in a fast pace, constantly changing environment; can adapt plans due to changes in priorities and clients’ objectives;
- Intermediate level consulting skills and experience is desired, but not required;
- Demonstrated ability to work well both independently and in a team setting.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.