WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Although no two days at Accenture are the same, as a Finance & Performance Analytics (F&PA) Consultant in our CFO &Enterprise Value practice, a typical day might include:
- Designing and deploying leading-edge EPM methodologies: ZBB, Scenario Based Planning, High-Frequency and Rolling Forecasting, Fast Close and Consolidation, Management and Statutory Reporting
- Analyzing the financial opportunities and challenges our clients face in the area of enterprise performance management from strategy to processes to operations
- Supporting the CFO in defining and modeling the key drivers of current and future enterprise value
- Working with controllers and planners on translation of financial strategies into tactics, plans and metrics (KPI), and monitoring how they are executed across the organization
- Using tools such as Oracle Hyperion / Oracle EPM Cloud, Anaplan, SAP BPC, Tagetik, and similar to translate business requirements into the business process flow
- Transforming client’s finance & accounting functions, removing human middleware with such capabilities as EPM Cloud, On Premise/In-Memory & Mobile technologies
- Working across a dynamic, international team where English is the common language
- Collaborating with the best and brightest minds in the industry
- Contributing to practice-building efforts such as recruiting, training and attending community events
- Traveling globally to work with prestigious clients and deliver large-scale transformational change
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Minimum bachelor’s degree
- Depending on your experience you will be considered for a position of Analyst (2+ years of relevant experience) or Consultant (5+ years of relevant experience)
- Excellent knowledge of financial planning, budgeting and forecasting, and/or management reporting, ideally from design and implementation perspective
- Good understanding of financial accounting fundamentals, such as the P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow statements
- Knowledge of leading Enterprise Performance Management applications for planning and financial consolidation such as: Hyperion Planning, HFM, SAP BPC, Oracle EPBCS, Tagetik, Cognos
- Sound knowledge of business key performance indicators in the CFO organisation would be a strong asset
- Good understanding of ETL process would be an additional asset
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
- A transparent career path designed for rapid career progression
- A supportive culture that is serious about training, coaching and continuous learning
- A global network where only state-of-the-art tools and technologies will do
- A bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communities
Apply ONLINE. If you choose email include the Position Title in the subject of the email, attach CV in English and motivation letter.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.