State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Management Information Expert (Middle Office - Investment Management Services), Officer
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-626139
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
SCOPE OF TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Facilitate effective and appropriate sharing of knowledge and information to the targeted audience
- Create attractive and engaging Microsoft PowerPoint presentations as per business needs
- Produce presentations promptly and efficiently within timeframes to support Senior Management in business planning, strategic review meetings and other departmental events
- Present information within presentations which are easily legible
- Ensure absolute accuracy of information from a business viewpoint
- Ensure information management principles and understanding of risks are embedded at every stage of our information system development
- Produce ad-hoc MI analysis as required
- Provide advice and guidance on the Management Information metrics and how these can be used to their best advantage
- Identify communication and information needs and priorities and provide technical advice to staff and managers on appropriate communication approaches
- Review trends and performances to deliver insights to operational teams with a view to improved ways of working
- Preparation of monthly/weekly actual analysis and reporting activities including key performance & key risk indicators
- indicators Understand business demands and productivity requirements with a view to facilitating or initiating efficiency improvements
- Maintain proper internal communication around changes, new hires, initiatives etc.
- Copywriting skills with marketing experience to create proper communication flow both internally and externally
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience in supporting a Management Information environment in a large financial services organization preferred
- English fluency mandatory and strong communication skills
- Academic background, preferred degree in economics, finance, science or engineering
- Good knowledge of financial processes in industry and business understanding behind the financial numbers.
- Multitasking skills, strong prioritization skills, experience in deadline driven environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills to organize and synthesize large amounts of data into meaningful analysis
- Excellent Microsoft PowerPoint skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Word
- Advanced knowledge of MS Power BI ?
- Excellent MS Excel modeling skills
- Strong visual eye, using creative thinking and technical expertise to find impactful presentation solutions.
- A self-motivated and high energy individual that thrives in an environment characterized by growth, change and opportunity
- Team player attitude, ability to adapt to complex situations
- Flexible working hours (restricted to the current business need)
- Possibility to Work From Home
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- Multisport card / cinema tickets / additional money transfer
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.