What will you do?
As Collections Tower Lead, you will:
- Manage multi-cultural teams
- Act as a first point of contact with client to ensure escalations resolution
- Support your team leaders in their career development
- Cooperate with management and other teams across the company
- Cooperate with other departments to supervise end-to-end cash collection process
What do we expect from you?
- Experience in leading teams min. 3 years
- Relevant Order to Cash/Accounts Receivable experience min. 4 years
- Client facing experience min. 2 years
- Fluent English (C1)
ERP knowledge (SAP preferable)
We can offer:
- Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace.)
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.