State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Depositary Support Manager, Officer
Location: Gdańsk, pomorskie
JOB ID: R-628726
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
Purpose Of Role:
The Officer on this position is responsible for the following:
Support Superiors in building dynamic environment with understanding change needs, efficiency improvement and capacity saves delivery. Represent the Unit at respective fora, in particular internal SSBI Poland Branch, to guarantee proper flow of information innovation initiatives related; and to our partners we deliver services to.
The officer will ensure that:
The overall project deliverables are met on time and on budget cooperates in this field with respective Project Managers and Unit Managers. All Constant Processes Improvements and Lean initiatives, any Innovation initiatives are identified, described, monitored, measured, and shared with respective parties as an information exchange to build standardized approach. Saves capacity assessed, deliverables achieved. Separate projects set up whenever required and monitored. All people capacity movements are reported correctly, cooperating in this field with respective managers, MIS team and our partners sites. Tool chosen by senior management used and any departmentally developed changes and supporting solution presented to tool owners to be a subject of further cooperation and development. All MIS, KPIs are collected, measured and reported on time, in cooperation with all respective managers. All presented or distributed materials are of high quality.
- Analyzes effectiveness of current processes and recommends revised procedures and processes.
- Prepares cost / benefit analyses and recommends systems/tools or process design solutions.
Project Management/ Change Management:
- Manages projects on the business side together with respective Project Manager in their complete life cycle i.e. from Initiation through Planning, Executing, Monitoring and Controlling and Closing.
- Takes responsibility for all areas of project on the business site with the greatest focus on Scope Management, Time Management and Cost Management, in cooperation with respective Project Manager and respective units’ management.
- Takes responsibility for managing change in respective units by the means of:
- Promoting State Street/ other departments new and modified processes and solutions.
- Leading execution of all initiatives identified within CIP and Lean and any other innovation ideas.
- Tracking and responding to user feedback regarding changes and implementation process.
- Assumes overall responsibility for and follow up on the project execution until the initiative is implemented and utilized.
- Takes responsibility for proper MIS delivery, in cooperation with respective unit managers and MIS people.
- Acting in cooperation with Managers and Technical SMEs takes responsibility for identifying and leading initiatives standardization and functionalization approach related, both from process and automation tools perspective.
- Takes responsibility for coordination of ad hoc information delivery required by senior management.
Specific Qualifications / Skills:
Core business requirements:
- Working knowledge of the fund industry, depositary, custody,
- Project management skills, management experience and training,
- Experience in managing change.
- Experience in creating Access databases and Excel Reports using modules, forms, macros, formulas, VBA, SQL would be an advantage.
- Experience Xceptor platform related would be an advantage.
Core soft skills:
- strong communication, presentation, negotiation and facilitation skills,
- strong relationship management skills,
- managerial skills - ability to manage people on tight time frames,
- analytical skills.
- Masters Degree in technology, accounting, finance, business or equivalent
- Advanced PC skills
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.