HR Onboarding Specialist with German
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Are you curious about onboarding process for UBS? Do you have a sharp eye for detail? Do you enjoy taking on new challenges? We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
- create documents needed to start a work relationship,
- working in multiple HR tools to set up the candidate's profile and store proper documentation
- make sure that our employees have a valid work permit, when needed
- build up expertized knowledge by working with process guides and close cooperation with stakeholders
- being able to analyze and take decision in non-standard complex cases
- provide an excellent and personalized customer experience to our employees
- treat sensitive documents with professionalism and discretion, minimizing risk
There are two main reasons to join our team: the process itself and our team's spirit. Onboarding is one of the most complex HR processes with many pitfalls to overcome, but this is what makes it most attractive, exciting and satisfying at the same time. We feel that we’re part of a global organization and that our opinions and ideas matter and can make a difference to the organization as a whole. The role is located in Krakow Green Office.
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
- a bachelor’s degree
- advanced English and German languages skills
- French and/or Italian knowledge would be an asset
- experience in corporate environment
- very good knowledge of Microsoft Office package
- strong judgment and decision making skillset
- strong analytical skills
- proactive approach to improve the ways of working and ensure better service
- communication and organization skills on high level
- a sharp eye for detail
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
HR Onboarding Specialist with German | UBS
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."