Our Finance Operations in Shell Krakow is a continuous growing community with over 1700 employees working in different teams across various processes such as Revenue, Expenditure, Reporting & Analysis, Operational Excellence, Hydrocarbon and Taxes.
If you are thinking about career in a finance field - keep reading!
We are offering you:
Challenging responsibilities from your first day, where your performance contributes to company success,
Growth in finance area among real professionals in one of above mentioned teams.
- Knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel; VBA knowledge is desirable and will be an asset,
- Knowledge of SAP accounting system as an advantage,
- Fast and accurate data input skills, analytical skills & attention to details, problem-solving skills,
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints
- Customer focus,
- English B2/C1 (other languages will be an asset/as required for job position specifics),
- Experience in a similar role is preferred but not required.
Number of Vacancies: 1
Benefits of working at Shell:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects