- Manage and support expansion of Internal Audit program with cooperation with the stakeholders (Internal Audit Sponsor)
- Coordinate completion of SOX and operational audits for Client processes in line with the audit program, including ensuring timely and accurate testing reults presentation
- Provide audit methodology and finance /accounting expertise to support team in thier work
- Provide people management to the team (10+)
- Manage the relationship with the business counterpart and ensure effective communication within the business counterpart to address testing results and support with resolution actions
- Identify opportunites for process improvements
What we expect from you?
- Fluent English
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Master degree in accountancy, economics or finance
- At least 5+ years of experience with relevant internal or external audit experience, including at least 2+ years proven supervisory or management track record
- MS Office (mainly Excel) skills are essential; ERP literacy would be an asset (Oracle/SAP)
- Very strong organizational, multi-tasking, time management skills and ability to work analytically within a problem-solving environment
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.