- To assess compliance with financial regulations and controls by executing audit program steps; testing general ledger, account balances, balance sheets, income statements, and related financial statements; examining and analyzing records, reports, operating practices, and documentation
- To ensure compliance with established internal control procedures and policies
- To complete audit workpapers by documenting audit tests and findings.
- To communicate audit findings by preparing a final report;
- To discuss audit findings with auditees, Client and BPO Management and be ready to explain and advise on the improvements needed.
What we expect from you?
- Degree in Finance and Accounting or ACCA/ACA (finalized or in progress), knowledge of International Accounting Standards and proven working experience within the area of R2R (at least 3 years)
- Previous working experience in Audit/Compliance area (at least 2 year) or strong preference to pursue a career in this direction
- Very good knowledge of MS PowerPoint and MS Excel skills
- Very good command of English and excellent communication skills
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.