What will you do?
- Accounting operations in Fixed Assets area in accordance with US GAAP/ SOX controls,
- Performing asset capitalization, retirement, maintenance requests and setup new assets in Fixed Assets subledger,
- Balance sheet accounts reconciliation process,
- Review of GL & FA Subledger for errors, omissions or inconsistencies,
- Preparing extended review & analysis of subledger in order to ensure accuracy of data,
- Preparation and posting of journal entries,
- Identifying and solving common cross-process (PTP, OTC) issues,
- Supporting internal & external audit,
- Recommendation and implementation of process improvements ideas.
What we expect from you:
- Fluent English
- Relevant finance experience or professional qualification/education
- Ability to work under pressure, manage tight reporting deadlines
- Analytical skills
- Good Excel knowledge, VBA skills would be an additional asset
- Flexibility, especially in the period of month/year end closing
- Shared service/BPO experience is a plus
- Experience with ERP systems is a plus (SAP/Oracle)
- Teamwork skills
What we can offer:
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
- Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace.)