What will you do?
- Execute operational process and tax related tasks according to service level expectations
- Manage problems/issues/escalations that can arise, the consequences of these, how to resolve the problems and how to communicate with, support the management team in order to manage the client relationships
- Engage and lead internal stakeholders, partners and internal business groups to review current processes
- Identify gaps, oppurtunities and operational risk connected to tax area/process
- Partner with the client and global teams to provide input to future program and process design
What do we expect:
- University degree preferably in business/finance area
- 3-7 years of professional working experience
- Fluent English (both verbal and written)
- Tax processing experience will be an asset
What we can offer:
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.