Welcome to Global Shared Services in Gdansk
Arla is a global farmer-owned organisation that is behind many well-known and loved brands, including Arla Apetina®, Castello®, Lurpak® and many, many more.
As an HR Master Data employee, you become a part of our Global Shared Services in Gdansk. Here, you won’t find factory machines or farmers. Instead, you will join over 400 colleagues dedicated to supporting all of Arla with IT, HR, financial and procurement operations. Joining us, you will take part in our mission to make a real difference for colleagues near and far.
With over 10 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you a lot of knowledge and the opportunity to partake in challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organisation, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture. We are all on first name terms with each other, and we truly appreciate diversity and individuality.
About the job
HR Shared Services in Arla is a unique place where you can learn a wide variety of HR processes, including recruitment, onboarding, learning, performance management, Masterdata, mobility and more. We support our colleagues as a 1st line support with HR questions and tasks. Moreover, we work closely with HR teams around the world to deliver HR operations.
As an HR Master data Specialist you will:
• Be a gate keep master data processes and quality
• Maintain all organisational and employee master data, including Personnel Administration and Organisational Management
• Play a key role in administrative part of HR Masterdata processes.
• Provide professional HR support to designated groups within the HR organisation
• Support the Business with self-service processes
• Documentation of global HR processes
• Provide recommendations to process-related problems
• Assisting in modifying those processes when needed (process improvement)
Who are you?
• Interest in Global HR processes
• Fluency in English – written and verbal
• Ability to work with HR processes and HR tools to support business in performing their daily tasks
• Customer orientation
• Capable of building positive relationships and manage stakeholders
• Working knowledge of MS Office SAP knowledge would be an asset
What do we offer?
• Relocation package
• Work in an international team in a matrix structure
• Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
• Medical care & life insurance
• Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
• Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
• Development possibilities while taking part in internal projects
• Chill out rooms with Xbox and the best coffee in the office
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help your colleagues worldwide, then seize this exciting opportunity.
Read more about Arla Global Shared Services
Global Shared Services consists of multiple functions that are all placed in the Neptun building in Gdansk – with colourful offices and a beautiful sea view.
As of now, we have an IT Operations and an IT Solutions division dedicated to SAP as well as a variety of app development and implementation projects. Our procurement and finance functions support a wide array of processes such as purchasing, distribution and sales globally.
We also have a dedicated HR operations division to ensure we attract, develop and retain the very best of talent around the world.
Together, we are all dedicated to one collective mission: ensuring an optimal global supply of fresh Arla products – every single day
Utwórz powiadomienie, a informacje o nowych ofertach pracy spełniających Twoje kryteria otrzymasz mailowo.
Dziękujemy za utworzenie powiadomienia. Nowe oferty pracy spełniające ustawione przez Ciebie kryteria będą przesyłane na Twój adres e-mail.
Zamknij okno, aby wrócić do poprzedniej strony.