IT Technical Integrator
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
You are supporting the tool owner in the Services & Products team with technical integration and run the bank items (incl. technical change management).
We are looking for someone like this who can help us to:
– manage and coordinate all tasks within the entire lifecycle of an application/software component
– manage change management and release work for Scanning Factory hard and software
– ensure technical management and implementation of requirements for all Scanning Factory software components
– act as technical expert for all operational aspects (technical accounts, firewalls, test, integration, file transfers etc.)
– support and drive technical adaption for all Scanning Services tools/components for Azure cloud operation
– collaborate with SPM and other key stakeholders and partners in IT
– interact with the involved Service Providers
You will be working in the global Services & Products team of Information Asset Compliance & Security which is part of the Chief Information Security Office organization. We provide specific tools as a service to UBS group to all business divisions and their respective IT departments and support Client Data Confidentiality compliance.
Scanning Factory combines tools, processes and service which allow detecting and classifying Client Identifying Data (CID) and Personal Identifying Data (PID) in any kind of data container including Databases, Sharepoints, GroupShares, Mailboxes etc.
– proven experience in a similar position
– experience in engaging with senior stakeholders
– excellent communication and interpersonal skills in global environment
– well structured, very reliable and dedicated; high attention to detail, ability to handle a significant number of dependencies and issues ensuring nothing is missed out
– first-hand experience in creating functional / business requirements specifications
– understanding of the software development lifecycle
– deep understanding of technical aspects and dependencies
– experience in Client Data Confidentiality, EU General Data Protection, Compliance, Risk Management and Risk Control is a plus
– customer centric mindset, autonomous and self-driven, multi-tasker
– reliable and resilient (challenging situations and conversations don’t scare you)
– a great communicator, with superior inter-personal and negotiation skills
– able to engage with people across all levels across global locations
– someone who has a "can do" attitude
– dependable, reliable and accountable for your behavior and deliverables
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
IT Technical Integrator | UBS - Experienced professionals - job boards
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."