State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Starszy Administrator Produktu
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-627398
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
Grow your career at State Street
From technology and product innovation to corporate responsibility and community development, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. We’re a global company with diverse people and experiences, and a network of over 35,000 employees spanning more than 100 markets. For us, success comes from the impact our employees have – on our clients, our communities and each other.
We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel valued and supported. Join us and make your mark at State Street
- Complete/ Review client reporting ensuring accuracy and timeliness
- Answer margin calls and queries from different departments
- Reconcile collateral balances, investigate and solve discrepancies
- Review and document process flows/procedures and contribute new ideas/procedures to further streamline the operational process
- Involve in departmental ad-hoc projects
- Involve in the training and development of other team members
- Prepare monthly internal and external statistics
- Being a point of contact for any routine/escalation queries raised by internal departments
- Support for team leader; prepare and plan workload
Specific Qualifications / Skills:
- Numeracy skills; attention to details
- Accuracy and ability to work with tight deadlines
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel and Outlook; Power Point and Word will be an advantage
- Understanding of financial markets basics
- Good command of English; effective communication
- Ability to collaborate and teamwork; organizational skills
- Experience in finance or other related area
- Knowledge of OTC markets/ derivatives instruments or VBA would be an advantage
- Competitive benefits and salary package
- An International operating environment
- Diversified opportunities across the Company
- Technical or leadership career pathway in Collateral area
- After successful training possibility of Working From Home
- Work in dynamically growing department which offers possibilities for fast career advancements for motivated individuals
- Shift time with start between 9:30 and 12:00 or 8:00 and 10:00
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.