Treasury Management Analyst
Business management, administration and support, Finance
Job Reference #
Are you independent, reliable, strong in analysis have outstanding PowerPoint presentation skills? We are looking for someone like you who can:
• Create senior management presentations to facilitate decision making (audience includes Managing Directors, Group Managing Directors, Group Executive Board members, Board of Directors members and regulatory audiences) – this will require discipline and a structured approach to deliver decision making materials in a timely manner following the highest established design and structure standards within UBS
• Organize and coordinate monthly presentation materials for the Group Asset & Liability Committee and preparing Treasury and Asset & Liability Management submissions to the Group Executive Board, Board of Directors, BoD Risk Committee
• Manage the Group Treasury Limits Framework to ensure financial resource utilization stays within Group risk appetite and regulatory requirements on balance sheet size and usage, including annual and periodic reviews and updates to the framework
• Respond to various non-standard and ad-hoc senior management requests (analysis, investigation and presentation of information, e.g. for the Group Treasurer and Group Treasury) under sometimes tight time constraints
• Communicate and engage with senior stakeholders and business representatives independently on a professional level via all available channels including meetings, conference calls and workshops as appropriate
You will be working as Finance Analyst in Group Treasury in Krakow, within the Group Treasury Chief Operating Officer organization. Your immediate team will be distributed between Krakow and Zurich, Switzerland.
Group Treasury manages, aggregates and optimizes UBS's financial resources such as Liquidity, Funding and Capital. Your team is a first line strategic line of defense for Treasury with direct access to Treasury senior management and in close contact with the day-to-day Group Treasury business functions. We require a dynamic and bright individual to join our team who is willing to learn and develop key Treasury knowledge while bringing their excellent presentation and messaging skills to the table, with emphasis on reliability, an autonomous working style and an above-average work ethic.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Business or other relevant fields – or any other similar and relevant qualification
• A minimum of 3 years of work experience, preferably in Consulting, Project Management or Business Development, ideally in Banking or Financial Services
• Advanced knowledge of MS PowerPoint and good knowledge of MS Excel
• Fluent English speaker
• Previous experience in creating and delivering senior management presentations, leading workshops and preparing materials for decision making (specifically PowerPoint)
• An autonomous approach to working and the ability to work though problems without close guidance and detailed instructions in an international and remotely operating team
• An analytic mindset with strong ability to structure a variety of facts, data points, assumptions and anecdotal evidence under uncertainty in order to enable senior management decision making
• Sound knowledge of the Financial Services sector, specifically with focus on Capital, Funding and Liquidity; Treasury, Asset and Liability Management and Trading knowledge is beneficial
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Treasury Management Analyst | UBS - Experienced professionals - job boards
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."