State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Junior Administration Specialist with French language, Associate 1
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-631548
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
Grow your career at State Street
From technology and product innovation to corporate responsibility and community development, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. We’re a global company with diverse people and experiences, and a network of over 35,000 employees spanning more than 100 markets. For us, success comes from the impact our employees have – on our clients, our communities and each other.
We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel valued and supported. Join us and make your mark at State Street.
In the role of Learning Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Plan training schedule and logistics based on business and regional requirements
- Coordinating training sessions based on regional business and program needs
- Socialize training schedule with training developers and trainers
- Send out calendar invites before training sessions along with reference materials, handouts and FAQ documents
- Co-ordinate with site logistics department to reserve training rooms, projectors, print-outs and other session related requirements
- Resolve any delivery related issues raised by the Delivery Coordinators or Trainers for a particular location
- Owns tracking and providing post training debriefs and reports out training program effectiveness to Ops and Admin lead and the Regional Learning Leads
- Tracks effectiveness of training programs. Monitor adherence to the established training programs to ensure standard work in the training programs
- Documents feedback during daily sync up with trainers to help the learning team identify strengths as well as areas of improvement
- Puts together reports on training effectiveness and lessons learned and presents to regional and global learning leadership
- Recruits facilitators from the businesses
- The Learning organization has embarked on transformational change that will both impact those responsible for learning activities, as well as employees across the organization. As such, roles and responsibilities will need to be fluid to meet the demand as the org model is being redesigned.Level of Education/ Specific
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education or work experience
- PC skills (Microsoft office suite)
- Working knowledge of Learning Management System
- Previous experience in administration and / or customer service an advantage
Skills and Experience:
- Ability to collaborate effectively across teams / locations
- Virtual team work skills
- Demonstrates technical aptitude
- Ability to work under pressure / deadlines
- Problem-solving skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.