What's on Offer
- Medical package
- Multisport card
- Additional group insurance
- Social funds
- Manage the full life-cycle recruitment process for assigned roles while advising business leaders on strategy and process for each position.
- Consultatively advise hiring managers and key senior stakeholders to influence and persuade talent decisions and strategies, sharing innovative solutions and streamlining processes.
- Partner with regional business leaders, Talent Acquisition team colleagues, HR Business Partners and other key stakeholders to analyze business objectives, identify talent needs and solutions, and develop and implement programs to achieve these targets.
- Demonstrate understanding of business operations, talent needs, and job requirements to assess candidate quality, skills and overall fit to identify the best candidate for each position.
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation and ensure proper on-boarding and setting-up of objective contributing to high performance and retention.
- Potentially, develop small team subordinate to this position.
The Successful Applicant
- Higher education degree, field related to Management, HR, Communication or Psychology is preferred,
- Minimum 5 years of recruitment experience in the international environment,
- Demonstrated ability to partner with and influence senior management for optimal talent acquisition results,
- Creative and efficient approach in resolving complex recruitment issues or challenges,
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish strong relationships with all stakeholders,
- Fluent in Polish and English and proven skills in having performed in a multicultural environment with spread locations in a matrix environment,
- Passion to work with people.