Fraud Pattern Recognition Data Analyst
Job Reference #
Are you risk averse but risk aware? Do you specialize in monitoring & surveillance? We are looking for someone to support the Fraud Pattern Recognition team monitoring risk alerts for the Investment Bank.
• conducting initial risk assessment of Trader and Trade Alerts by identifying highest scoring trades that trigger Key Risk Indicators (KRIs)
• interrogating triggered trades within Front Office Risk Management systems in order to obtain further details in relation to trade bookings
• liaising with Middle Office teams in order to gain further explanations surrounding alerted trade bookings
• providing recommendations for an appropriate alert level and analysis on trending over multiple periods
• assisting the team in calibrating the risk indicators to ensure we are always following the risk
You’ll be working in the team based in Eximius Park (Zabierzów near Cracow). Our team is responsible for detecting potential fraudulent and/or unauthorised trading events within the Investment Bank. You will be working closely with the team in London, with regular and ongoing collaboration and interaction.
• Bachelor or Master degree, preferably in finance, mathematics or similar area
• previous experience in international company, preferably in banking sector
• product knowledge across asset classes (e.g. Equity Derivatives, Cash, Fixed Income, Rates, FX)
• excellent written and spoken English
• very good communication skills and ability to work in the team
• strong attention to detail
• strong analytical skills and the ability to challenge the status quo with an independent mindset
• understanding of trading systems and trading rationale
• experience in a control function (e.g. Middle Office / Finance) in an investment bank
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Fraud Pattern Recognition Data Analyst | UBS - Experienced professionals - job boards
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."