Business Risk Specialist / Project Officer
Process, project and program management, Risk
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
You know how attract the attention of a global audience and how to convince senior management with your messages? You can turn data into words? On top of that, projects and PMO are no unknown topics to you and you are willing to expand your banking specific regulatory knowledge. If so, than we are precisely looking for a versatile candidate like you, to:
• work on and become a subject matter expert for US regulatory topics
• handle PMO related activities for change topics
• collect, validate and aggregate global data and translate it into meaningful messages for senior management
• prepare news and communication materials about US globally
• maintain and improve our own intranet portal as well as our governance material
• set up and manage end-to-end the US Head's senior management committee
You will be joining the US Functional Management (USFM) team which is in charge of managing US business and risk topics within Global Wealth Management. You will be an integral part of Zürich based team, taking a key role in establishing and expending our local footprint in Wroclaw. It is an exciting opportunity to get acquainted with highly interesting topics as well as to get broad exposure across the organization, including at senior management level.
• profound knowledge in banking and related processes, with experience within the Wealth Management environment, ideally in risk management
• experience in legal and/or regulatory topics or provide to capability to develop these
• strong analytical and conceptual skills and ability to understand complex procedures
• distinct client focus and interest in run-the-bank activities
• solid organizational skills
• a talent for presentations and data analysis
• fluent in English, German as an asset
• self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership and accountability
• proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Business Risk Specialist / Project Officer | UBS - Experienced professionals - job boards
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."