Would you like to interact and work with people across the world? Help to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial and tax operations?
Due to the rapid growth of our department we are currently looking for various tax individuals who will help us to become the Centre of Excellence.
If You are experienced in finance and fluent in Dutch, You should consider to join Tax Department - a key to delivering world-class tax support to Shell.
On role of Indirect Tax Specialist with Dutch, You will be a part of one the world's largest "in-house" tax organizations. More specifically your role will include:
- Preparation and timely delivery of accurate indirect tax returns to Tax Authorities, ECSL & Intrastat reporting, payment requests and tax payments initiation,
- Performing control checks to identify any errors and anomalies,
- Cooperation with other financial teams to ensure that errors in the source data are properly corrected and that remedial action has been taken,
- Initiating ideas to improve the existing working processes, leading improvement projects,
- Providing assistance for tax reviews and statutory audits purposes,
- Maintaining excellent relationships with stakeholders worldwide.
We have hope to see as many as of the following as possible on Your CV:
- Professional experience in preparation and submission of tax returns,
- Working knowledge of SAP (will be an advantage),
- Good working knowledge of Word and MS Outlook, Excel, VBA (will be an asset),
- Very good English and Dutch (written and spoken),
- Improvement focus,
- Analytical and problem solving skills, strong communication skills
- Effective influencing & stakeholder management,
- Motivation, passion, enthusiasm to perform at highest standard
Number of Vacancies:
Benefits of working at Shell:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects