What will you do?
- Provide dedicated resolution and incident management services by receiving, tracking, prioritizing, and documenting incidents, inquiries, and requests for service (Coordinate with client, team and different IT departments issues till final resolution)
- Develop/update knowledge data base with required depth, clarity and quality to support the resolution of customer issues
- Proactively spotting process and knowledge gaps and offering solutions.
- Ensure that issues are resolved in a timely manner and proper quality.
- Analyze and report issues to client.
What do we expect?
- At least 2-3 years of experience in Customer Service (in the client/IT support)
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills - Very good English and German (reading & writing - C1 level)
- Technical problem-solving abilities and proactive ("ToDo") attitude
- Knowledge about quality assurance tools and processes will be an asset
- Experience in delivering Incident Management and Escalation processes - nice to have
Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.