IT Portfolio Project Manager
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have a knack for finances and streamlining business reporting processes? Are you organized, efficient, able to juggle multiple deadlines? Do you have experience in leading a small team of experts? We are looking for someone like you who can:
• Lead the Portfolio Management PMO Team
• Interface on a frequent basis with Senior Stakeholders on Business and IT side
• Create the content and portfolio summaries (e.g. reporting, analysis) for Sr. Executive Management
• Support the execution of cross-functional governance oversight activities (e.g. yearly budget planning, strategic 3-year roadmaps)
• Support the organization of GCRG IT Management Committee strategic planning meetings and all employee meetings
• Effectively collaborate and communicate with Program Teams, Portfolio Teams in other areas (e.g. GCRG Change, FRIT), and other Stakeholders to ensure compliance, consistency and transparency
• Ensure that the relationship between the GCRG IT Support Office Team and its key stakeholders is positive and constructive
• Support Function Heads and their representatives on Strategic Operational and daily business activities and reporting / presentation tasks
• Develop and deliver solutions to challenges coming from Function Heads
• Maintain the monthly Portfolio deliverables and reporting (e.g. Travel Inventory, Travel budget, Monthly Achievements)
• Monitor program performance and advise key stakeholders
• Implement processes to track and follow through administrative actions across the portfolio (e.g. program statuses, financials)
• Initiate extra activities and other management interventions wherever gaps in the portfolio are identified or issues arise
You’ll be working in the GCRG IT team based in Wroclaw, Poland. We are a global IT team with locations in the US, UK, Switzerland, Poland and India while supporting internal clients throughout the world.
• a university degree
• PMP preferred
• Strong business knowledge in the banking industry and/or Financial Services
• Significant experience of program controlling and financial management
• Strong analytical skillset for ad-hoc analysis
• Strong communication skills including written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organizational, problem solving, leadership skills
• Ability to influence others to adhere to existing guidelines, processes and best practice
• Ability to operate in an environment of incomplete information and make well-reasoned decisions
• Ability to foresee and avoid problems before they occur wherever possible
• Ability to clearly, concisely and accurately report on portfolio progress and outcomes to senior management
• Ability to quickly develop an understanding of complex context and situations across all areas of the organization
• Experience in dealing with senior management / stakeholders
• Demonstrated ability to lead organizational improvements
• Team management experience
• Sound judgment and initiative
• MS Office products knowledge
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership and accountability for tasks and people
- detail oriented, with structured, analytical, organized, methodical planning skills
- a fluent English speaker/writer
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
IT Portfolio Project Manager | UBS - Experienced professionals - job boards
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."