Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH) is a privately-held financial institution and has been a thought leader and solutions provider for almost 200 years. We serve the most sophisticated individuals and institutions with award-winning expertise in Investment Management, Private Banking, and Investor Services. Our 5,000 colleagues operate from 17 cities throughout North America, Europe and Asia..
BBH is committed to diversity, innovation and globalization. Our culture is driven by our goal to provide the best solutions and services to our clients and each other. Our Partnership structure creates a flat organization that promotes collaboration across all business lines. We believe that diverse ideas and the ability to come together globally across groups and borders are a competitive advantage. In order for all our teams to excel, members must trust each other and feel comfortable providing honest input from all perspectives.
As a BBH professional, your career path is yours to define. We take pride in our ability to retain our best employees. We help them manage their careers by moving top performers to new areas of BBH where their talents will make the greatest contribution. As soon as you walk through the doors at BBH, we provide you with the tools to help you succeed and grow your career.
The Enterprise Services Manager will be responsible for the management and oversight of the Enterprise Services functions in the Krakow office, to include General Administration and Facilities Management. This individual will have direct oversight of all activities and issues that may impact the achievement of the objectives of the local team and the division.
Tasks include, but are not limited to: Daily oversight of the General Administration Teams that manage General Administration Matters (Travel Management, Event Planning, Oversight Reception team, New Hire Coordination) Daily oversight of the facility teams that manage BBH specific critical infrastructure (generators, electrical distribution, fuel systems, HVAC, flood protection), active oversight of the relationship between BBH and its landlord in Krakow, oversight of the relationships with certain local officials, monthly analysis, effective space planning, ongoing identification of areas of risk.
- Ensure the smooth, effective operation of the Enterprise Services department; including proper product delivery, proper escalation and resolution of high exposure items, maintaining proper balance of cost, control and client service
- Oversee that all building systems and critical infrastructure is functioning properly, directing maintenance priorities as required
- Ensure effective space planning is performed
- Ensure the efficient operation and administration of department vendor relations
- Ensure the ongoing relationship with the landlord and their representatives is support of the mission of BBH and its staff
- Lead staff by setting high standards, providing a thoughtful approach, having a committed attitude, and by being an effective representative of the division
- Conduct regular scheduled meetings with the team for delegation of tasks, follow-up and staff development
- Represent Enterprise Services at the local Krakow Executive Committee meetings
- Juggle several projects efficiently despite resource and time constraints
- Determine space needs for storage, and new and relocated equipment. Work with the local Office Head to identify and install work space.
- BA/BS degree
- At least 6 years of administration and facility management experience
- At least 4 years of people management experience
- Excellent English skills
- Proven ability to deliver on business plan
- Administrative, organizational and planning skills
- Demonstrated ability to execute project activities (tasks) with little direction, and plan effectively to meet project dates
- Enthusiastic leadership skills, ability to engage others
- Being flexible regarding changes in priorities, tasks, technical issues and other hurdles that may be encountered while completing projects
What We Offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can.
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm.
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective.
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind.
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage.
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others.