The Social Media Specialist & Copywriter will be responsible for planning, implementing, managing, and monitoring our client’s Social Media Channels & for creating digital advertising materials copy.
One of the asks would be to set new Social Strategies across the Market(s), in order to increase the online presence, the brand awareness and support all the digital marketing activities such as creating editorial content calendars, fueling community participation, identifying and connecting with influencers, concepting broader social campaigns, analyzing social activities and providing input for reports.
In terms of copywriting, we are looking for a candidate who is creative, innovative and able to oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience in collaboration with our SEO team.
What will you do:
- Effectively manage, schedule, and publish an editorial calendar for all Brand Social Channels;
- Monitor, listen, and engage with the community across all the channels; real-time monitoring of social channels to identify strategic opportunities and flag potential issues and monitor and report on fan behavior and interest trends;
- Develop copywriting content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets by creating engaging digital and social media content that reflects our brand’s voice, for website, newsletter, social channels, copy Ads
- Collaborate with SEO and design teams to plan and optimize copy for all digital assets
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects with short deadlines and work with creative teams to ensure that the visual elements of the webpage complement the words
What do we expect from you:
Excellent English & Greek language skills
2-4+ years of agency-side or brand experience publishing social content and engaging with an audience and in producing copy for digital including social media
A proven knowledge of major and emerging social channels, specific rules of engagement for brands/advertisers, and general platform policies;
Strong editing and writing skills suitable for each platform, from knowing how to write a successful tweet to using effective storytelling techniques; having in mind intercultural awareness and sensitivity
Understanding of Social/Digital listening tools, tracking, approaches to measurement/metrics, reporting;
Previous experience on Automotive Industry will be appreciated while solid understanding of SEO concepts is a plus
What can we offer:
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.