- Researching and timely handling of incoming customer complaints and queries via e-mail
- Communicating internally between departments to ensure the correctness of invoices and customer satisfaction
- Compare data, prepare reports and analyses
- Processing disputes in bulks, identifying the cause and validity of complaint
- Working with SAP and internal tools
What do we expect from you?
- Advanced communication skills in English (min. B2 )
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills (especially Excel)
- Organized and methodical person with logical approach in addressing issues and Strong Analytical skills.
- Strategic thinking and the ability to proactively analyze processes for better solutions and improvements.
What we can offer:
Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace.)