Corporate Actions and Income Specialist
Job Reference #
Do you have a sharp eye for detail? Are you known for hitting deadlines? We’re looking for someone like that to help us in:
- monitoring and processing all corporate action and income events on a daily basis
- liaising with Portfolio Managers for elections and communicating them to custodian banks
- calculating cash and holding positions, post cash and stock transactions
- ensuring that queries, exceptions and event reconciliation discrepancies are investigated and resolved
- working effectively with the team towards achieving business goals
- supervising the processes in the team, performing quality checks and controls
You will work in Corporate Actions Team in Wroclaw. Team is responsible for research and maintenance of Corporate Actions in the EMEA and US region, with a view to collecting Portfolio Managers’ responses, reflecting them in systems, instructing the custodians, posting cash and stock transactions in our accounting system and reconciling positions.
Working hours fall between 8:00 and 24:00 on a rotation basis
- 8 years minimum Corporate Actions experience
- previous relevant experience in corporate actions management, including direct custodian interaction
- experience of the Asset Management industry would be an asset
- very good knowledge of Simcorp Dimensions or other Corporate Action processing system
- understanding of Global Markets, Exchange practices and a wide range of Instrument and Asset types
- a strong risk-awareness mentality and knowledge of global regulations for Asset Managers
- strong written and verbal communication skills
- the ability to multi-task and solve problems in a fast-paced team environment
- excellent organizational and co-ordination skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Corporate Actions and Income Specialist | UBS - Experienced professionals - job boards
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."