State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Corporate Action Middle Office Senior Specialist , Associate -2
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-633294
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
- Process timely and accurately all event related activity as set out within operating procedures.
- Verify the work of other Corporate Actions Specialists within the team for quality and accuracy.
- Deliver effective client service.
- Effectively prioritise the workload and ensure daily tasks are completed.
- Participate in departmental procedure review.
- Assist with collating department management information.
- Communicate effectively with Sub custodians and internal State Street departments
- Work with first line Manager on process improvements
- Act as a team leader’s deputy in his/her absence
- Participate and complete assigned projects and departmental initiatives as required.
- Collaborate with other internal Corporate Actions teams to discuss event and market specific topics
Skills / Qualifications:
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills essential
- Acts collaboratively
- Willingness to learn
- Team player
- Idea generator
- Demonstrates ability to work accurately and to daily deadlines
- Premium life insurance package;
- Employee savings plan;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.