State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Outsourcing Oversight Specialist, Senior Associate
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-633260
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
The individual will be part of the EMEA Outsourcing Office to drive consistency in the outsourcing model, framework and oversight for all EMEA legal entities and new outsourcing proposals. The office will be primarily tasked with reducing fragmentation and building consistency for the region.
- Supporting implementation of the Outsourcing Framework in the EMEA Region
- Tracking the progress to the Outsourcing Office book of work and report to the Line Manager on progress or obstacles
- Proactive escalation of any issues to line manager
- Maintenance of the EMEA Outsourcing Inventory
- Business controls testing over EMEA outsourcing Inventory and outsourcing framework
- Supporting the Regional Outsourcing Leads across the region in ensuring their outsourcing arrangements are aligned with business needs and are complaint with relevant regulations
- Review and opine on new Outsourcing proposal submissions
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify risk issues to State Street
- Preparation of presentation materials and participation in the regional Working Group meetings
- Collation of various data points from the regional stakeholders, analysis and maintenance of the collected data
- Driving the objectives of the department in delivering a service to State Street EMEA and other contracting offices.
- Develop effective working relationships and communications with key stakeholders such as Compliance, ERM and Business Units
- Co-ordinate and support the successful delivery of projects/ programs of work through working collaboratively with stakeholders. Including the implementation of new EMEA Outsourcing Policy and framework to remediate the EBA outsourcing requirements.
Specific Qualifications / Skills:
- Advanced PC literacy including MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Access, Powerpoint, Outlook), Collaborate/SharePoint
- At least 3 years of experience in roles related to Outsourcing, AML/KYC, Compliance, Risk Management or central governance function
- Demonstrated commitment to Integrity and Ethical Values and Strengthen Risk Management Culture
- Analytical skills: the candidate should be able to take a step back from the available data and look holistically at the risks impacting the service delivery with the ability to “connect the dots” and form an articulated resilience risk opinion
- Ability to prioritize, while ensuring all assigned tasks are seen through to completion
- Communicate confidently, effectively and clearly in both written and verbal forms
- Excellent English is a must
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.