State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Macro Governance Program Manager, Vice President
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-633475
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
Overview & Responsibilities:
Program Manager will be responsible for all aspects of the program, including defining strategy and implementing governance focused on demand management for end user computing (EUC) tools as well as rationalization of existing EUC tools. During the implementation phase, Program Manager will incorporate improvements and tweak strategy for better goal achievement and adoption. Program Manager will expand strategy and implementation to other forms of technology solutions. IN terms of the remaining scope of responsibilities Program Manager:
- Provides day-to-day leadership for all program activities, works with senior management to define requirements, establish program objectives, and define program success;
- Ensures that program is delivered to success criteria;
- Provides strong leadership;
- Is fully dedicated to Global Macro Governance Program;
- Sets agenda for governance meetings and delivers information on status and health of the program including budget, timing, scope, issues, risks, and competing priorities management and not only;
- Escalates program risks and issues appropriately;
- Provides analysis of risks to program scope changes and/or definition of success;
- Communicates efficiently and manages relationships with multiple stakeholders including (Sponsors, Executive / Senior Management, PMO, team members, business units, end users);
- Adheres to State Street’s internal Project Management methodologies and standards.
- 10+ years of proven project and program management experience;
- Knowledge/Experience in large, global programs is a must;
- Knowledge of Project Management Institute Standards or certification will be a considerable advantage;
- Fluent English is a must;
- Knowledge of the financial industry;
- Advanced PC literacy including MS Office applications (Excel, Word), Outlook, Collaborate/SharePoint, MS Project;
- Ability to make decisions independently and to assume higher-level leadership responsibilities in critical situations;
- Outstanding Problem-solving, communication and leadership skills;
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills including experience in face to face presentations to senior management;
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway.
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.