If you like working with people, help them solving problems and advising them, you also enjoy teamwork and prefer to communicate troubles than keeping them for yourself- keep reading!
In our team we are currently looking for a HR passionate that is cheerful, supportive and wants to get known more about of our processes- administration, advisory/consultancy and business support. If you speak Spanish and English fluently- apply below!
The HR Operations team is the first contact point for the employees of Shell in relation to HR matters. We provide Shell employees with full support in work-related matters, e.g. in relation to staff, payroll or international transfers.
We need you, a talented HR Advisor for our HR Operations to help Shell in it's journey to grow our human capital to become the most innovative energy company in the world.
This role is within a wider team, supporting multinational stakeholders, e.g. in Norway, Denmark, Russia, Kazakhstan, South Africa, Namibia and of course- SPAIN.
What exactly will you do?
You will execute Local HR Processes for our employees based in Spain in line with existing policies and procedures
You will also respond to and manage wide range of employees queries
You will liaise with HR in Spain, Employees and Line Managers to maintain best cooperation
You will also act as Point of Contact where necessary, working alongside others to improve the Knowledge Base
You can recommend improvements and simplification to existing processes and procedures based on gained experience and feedback from customers
To be successful in the role we need you to:
- Have a tertiary qualification – preferably in HR or Business Administration
- Own strong customer/employee focus alongside high level of ownership
- Have a fluent command in Spanish and English- C1 level
- Own an excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have an ability to manage multiple stakeholders including sensitive and challenging discussions
- Be skilled in working on complex cases individually with minimal supervision
- Focused on constant improvement and on personal/professional development
Number of Vacancies:
Benefits of working at Shell:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects