Enterprise Risk Reporting Project Manager
Job Reference #
Are you a delivery focused individual, with a solid understanding of managing Scope, Schedule RAIDs and Resourcing?
We are looking for a Project Manager to:
• Understand the Scope of the delivery in the Stream, and have this documented formally in the Charter/scope document
• Manage this scope to a strict schedule and that a deliverable plan is used to track and manage the scope
Ensure that this is done so on budget and that any Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Dependencies are managed accordingly, with clear management reporting
• Ensure that the proper governance is followed in the running of the program, from executing change control and participating in the appropriate governance forums
• Drive and manage a team of Business analysts and SME to ensure that the deliverables and the aims of the program are being met
• Ensure that the deliveries and the scope of the program deliveries are strategically aligned with those of the strategic Architecture
You’ll be working in the Group Risk Control – Change Management team. We are part of the wider Risk Control organization and work as agents of change for our Risk Control colleagues. We are primarily responsible for ensuring that GRC change scope is delivered to schedule and on budget working with our partners in business and in risk change.
• Project management experience in the financial industry
• Strong delivery focused skills, problem-solving, time management and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure things out)
• The ability to understand and manage scope (you know what they really want)
• Knowledge about credit risk, market risk and treasury frameworks and fundamentals
• A degree in business administration, banking and finance, or economics
• Regulatory experience in the financial services industry
• An excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
• A flexible, resilient team player with a positive attitude
• Adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
• Known for your can-do attitude when tackling daily tasks
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Enterprise Risk Reporting Project Manager | UBS - Experienced professionals - job boards
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."