State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
DataGX Business Solutions Analyst, Officer
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-633712
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
State Street Global Exchange combines our unique capabilities in data and analytics to better serve our clients and build relationships with new customers. Through information and insights, investment analytics and data solutions, our goal is to help our clients zero in on the opportunities and actions that will generate the most value.
The State Street Global Exchange DataGX® team is seeking an experienced and versatile individual with business systems and data analysis expertise to help us build and sustain our client’s data capabilities and competitive advantage using the DataGX services and product offerings. To be successful candidate, the one has to possess skills in business data analysis, knowledge of financial instruments, experience in functional requirements gathering and documenting, good verbal, written, and presentation skills, an ability to liaise between business/implementation and technology teams, and good collaboration skills. This role is part of broader GX Data Solutions client implementation team based in Poland and candidate will have an opportunity to work closely with implementation leads in London, Frankfurt or Boston.
- Support the GX Data Solutions Project Management team with detailed analysis, testing, documentation, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions.
- Work closely with Development team on building efficient data models and technical requirement that meet product/client requirements
- Develop an excellent working knowledge of the GX Data Solutions offering to perform subject matter expert activities, consultancy, implementation and configuration.
- Support on-going enhancements to scope of services for existing clients as needed.
- Work closely with the business systems analysts to understand the business requirements and data.
- Support live products and clients by troubleshooting and resolving issues reported by business users.
- Work as a member of a global team – provide status, communicate issues, share ideas, and follow process for analysis, development and support protocols.
- University degree in the field of finance, computer science, data management or other technical field
- Minimum 4 year of experience in finance or data services
- Knowledge of financial instruments is required.
- Experience in SQL, knowledge of database design
- Previous experience implementing software or data services is desirable.
- Solutions/client service orientation with focus and desire to deliver high quality client solutions.
- Analytical and planning skills, attention to details.
- Good communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.