Are you passionate about collecting overdue debts and assessing credit risk?
Do you have an excellent analytical and collaboration skills?
If you said 'yes' , join our Credit Team today!
In this department, you will have an unique opportunity to develop your career by working in a professional setting with clients and various teams and stakeholders.
As Credit Debt Collections Analyst you will be responsible for :
-monitoring and analyzing of customers receivables,
-contacting with customers via phone and mail,
-ensuring compliance with collection policies and procedures,
-providing receivables reporting, e.g. overdue report, ageing reports,
-coordinating with Sales and the business account reviewing on assigned portfolio,
-investigating payment discrepancy reason if the customer fails to provide it in their remittance data,
-booking of incoming payments & refunds to customers,
-communicating with internal and external customer in a professional, effective and efficient manner
If you have:
-About 2 years of experience in accounting, especially accounts receivables/collection activities
-Obtained economic, accounting or finance university degree/qualification - that would be an asset
-Good working knowledge of MS Office and MS Outlook tools
-Ability to work under time pressure and analytical skills
-Strong interpersonal and communication skills, persuasive and firm in discussions
-Adaptability skills, strong solving problem skills
Number of Vacancies:
Benefits of working at Shell:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects