For our client international company we are looking candidates for a position of
- plan, perform and lead internal audits of all business processes and financial statements of our local entities and central functions,
- participate in ad-hoc reviews, compliance projects process mining exercises,
- act as a business partner and develop appropriate audit recommendations, taking into consideration the specifics of your audit client,
- discuss and present Internal Audit observations to local and senior management,
- prepare Internal Audit reports in English language,
- manage and execute the follow-up on audit observations and recommendations plan,
- support the planning and coordination of the annual audit plan based on a risk-oriented audit approach,
- maintain the Continuous improvement approach of Internal Audit standards,
- work on (strategic) group initiatives and support process improvement projects.
- 3-5+ years of experience in audit (preferably within a Big4) or internal audit with an international company,
- university degree in Accounting or Finance,
- professional certifications (CIA, CPA, ACCA) are preferred,
- very good communication and analytical skills,
- independent style of work,
- fluent English (knowledge of other languages will be an asset),
- willingness to travel internationally including Europe and Asia (up to 75%).
- diverse development opportunities,
- open corporate culture,
- attractive remuneration models with performance-related pay,
- diverse development opportunities in an international environment.