For our client located in Cracow, we are looking for a candidate for the
- provide information to management by assembling and summarizing data, preparing reports, presentation of analysis,
- analysis and review budget,
- support in preparation budget forecast,
- preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reports required by the management team,
- assist the department with technology implementation and cost savings initiatives,
- Provide financial analysis including variance, projections, and trend analysis,
- Perform ad-hoc data analysis, as well as, develop and maintain financial models.
- university degree with Finance, Accounting or Controlling qualification, or business equivalent,
- minimum of 3 years prior experience in a similar position,
- advanced Excel, VBA/ SQL/ PowerBI knowledge,
- excellent degree of personal organization, self-reliance, and desire for success,
- fluency in English is mandatory,
- SAP knowledge would be an advantage,
- perform ad-hoc data analysis, as well as, develop and maintain financial models,
- ability to collect and analyze large data sets to support client profitability analysis,
- willingness to work in a multicultural environment.
- direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world,
- develop a career in the fast-paced industry,
- high-quality benefits program emphasizing good health and financial security,
- flexible hours of work strengthening the work-life balance,
- opportunity to join one of the largest companies in the financial sector.