What's on Offer
- Attractive compensation package,
- Possibility to take part in the one of the most important project in the company,
- Possibility to gain an experience in well-known brand and an international company.
- Responsible for the implementation of the new system, which includes: project management, preparation of the description of the local requirements, coordination of the implementation analysis process, participation in the Fit-to-Template Workshops, training employees on system operation.
- Full responsibility for preparation of a description of local tax requirements that will be implemented in the system,
- Review and sign off migration,
- Leading role in ensuring highest level of security and internal control in all implemented IT solutions,
- Participation in updating accounting policies (system description, data protection principles, description of procedures, functions and parameters.
- Continuously communicates with Accounting and Controlling Team members to collect final user's requirements and understand needs of users,
- Reporting on project metrics to internal and external stakeholders,
- Regularly communicates with external and internal IT to raise defects detected during the testing and providing initial analysis of the issue.
The Successful Applicant
- Master degree after full time studies in Accounting or Finance preferable (other studies acceptable only together with Tax or Accounting Courses).
- Profound experience (5+ years) in an accounting function related with taxation (preferably in the automotive financial services industry) and/or background within an audit company.
- IT Project experience
- Practical experience in project management.
- Fluent in Polish and English (both oral and written) is required.
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Practical knowledge of SAP Finance and Controlling Module
- Good knowledge of LEO Leasing and LEO FK system will be an added value.
- Good analytical skills, ability to analyse and interpret information, ability to teamwork and cooperation, solution oriented approach,